Business Analyst LeadAdvise upon, lead and deliver on high impact business process activities within the lifecycle of RPA
- Responsible for the business process improvement recommendations that will create efficiencies and competitive advantages for our clients
- Conduct fit-gap analysis for clients during earlier phased of RPA engagements
- Own the functional blueprints for business processes throughout the lifecycle of a RPA deployment to ensure quality and standards
- Provide thought leadership on business process improvement use cases for functional domains of clients.
- 5+ years consulting experience
- 4+years of ERP/BPM functional process experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to provide business requirements that can be translated to agile development
- 1+ year Robots Process Automation experience a plus
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card, Or EAD.
- Good knowledge of core enterprise business processes including: Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain, Record-to- Report, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working closely with development teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Agile SDLC
- Lifelong learner mindset