Advise upon, lead and deliver on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle for RPA initiatives.
- Advise upon, lead and deliver on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle for RPA initiatives.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- 5+ years of development experience (preferably .NET)
- 2+ years consulting experience
- 1+ year Robots Process Automation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree- Preferably in the following fields: computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
- Experience with at least of the following RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath
- Ability to work with functional teams to develop code derived from business requirements
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card, Or EAD.
- Strong skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Strong skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experience leading software development projects.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, database management concepts, and scripting
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Agile SDLC
- Lifelong learner mindset