RPA Technical Leader
Advise upon, lead and deliver on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle for RPA initiatives.
- Responsible for the successful deployment planning, implementation and sustainability of the client’s RPA initiative. Leads the cross-functional team that is responsible for the agreed-upon business outcomes.
- Lead the RPA strategy development and planning activities; working closely with key client stakeholders and Ashling leadership to define the client’s strategy and work streams required to achieve it. Analyze and prioritize work streams, construct the RPA strategic roadmap, and build consensus to ensure sustainability.
- Provides a deep understanding of the broader infrastructure, engineering and requirements. Provides technical direction on design considerations for security, performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime·
- Own the RPA delivery methodology and oversees work streams to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities to implement enhancements.
- Helps with the development of RPA Centers of Excellence
- Provide thought leadership on emerging trends in Robotic Process Automation and Workplace Automation revolution that can impact our client’s strategy.
Basic Requirements (required)
- 5+ years of development experience (preferably .NET)
- 4+ years consulting experience
- 1+ year Robots Process Automation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in managing resources
- Experience with at least one of the following RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath
- Ability to translate business requirements into a project plan
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card, Or EAD.
- Good programming skills across languages
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, database management concepts, and scripting
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Agile SDLC
- Lifelong learner mindset