Senior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
- Understand workflow based logic and have the ability to understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in automated solution.
- Collaborate with and lead team members to analyze business requirements, prioritize work streams, help design the Robotic Process Automation strategic roadmap, conduct development, perform systems integration testing, and support development's move to production.
- Assist in planning, implementing and sustaining Robotic Process Automation initiatives for clients.
- Involved in developing and configuring automation processes to meet defined requirements.
- Participate in design sessions to provide technical details on design considerations for development, performance, scalability, availability, maintainability and reusability.
- Support program testing cycles.
- Assist in design and coding standards, policies and procedures across development efforts.
- Assist in demonstrations with sales cycles, proofs of concepts and/or proofs of value
Minimum Skills Required:
(1) Involved in developing and configuring automation processes to meet defined requirements; (2) Support program testing cycles; (3) Assist in design and coding standards, policies and procedures across development efforts.
Minimum Education: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering or similar
Minimum Years of Experience: 1 year (12 months)
Supervision: 5 years
Supervisor: Managing Director
Travel: No travel required.
Work Location: 20 North Wacker Drive, 12th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60606
To Apply: Send resume with code 1001 to Ashling Partners, Attn: Jon Rosenstadt, at 20 North Wacker Drive, STE 1200, Chicago, IL 60606.